martes, 24 de septiembre de 2013

Canciones que queman Volumen VII




Im in a whole lot of trouble
And I been here before
You know Im a hard lovin woman
Who needs a hard lovin man
One who can stick around baby
One who wont walk out that door
Cause Im a hard lovin woman baby
And I just cant find a lovin man who can take me no more
Please
Now societys got no place for me and I talked to my father yeah
And he says to me now now now now listen listen listen listen little girl
You better sit down
You better take a look around and get a hold of yourself woman
And embrace what youve become
Cause youre too much for them
And I said aw papa papa papa papa papa papa please aw Im a hard lovin woman
And thats all I am and I need a hard lovin man whos gonna take me home now
I been on the outside for so long and it can be a cold cold world
And there aint no place for me in it
No doubt about that
Oh but child, child, child please you gotta get a hold of yourself woman and
Just tell them what you feel yeah
Aw yeah
But I say I know theres a man for me
Ohe who can understand me
One who can understand my needs
And just, just take care of me
I know its gotta be true or there aint no god for me
And I know, I know, I know, I know, I know its too much
But, but Im a, Im a hard lovin woman yes I am
Who needs a hard lovin man.


Hard loving woman. Juliette Lewis.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario